Monday, November 19, 2012

this just in

I'm realizing that before I can get to any real work, I need to know what my game is going to be like. In order to do that I need to get the GDD done ASAP (especially considering that there is a prototype due on Dec. 17th. That being said I'm going to get as much of the GDD done as I possibly can. I'm opening up all the books I have and looking at the GDD's I've done and the one I'm working on for my other class. I feel like once I can confidently say I know everything that is going to go into my game I can start prototyping because as of right now it seems like everything is just a big scramble of ideas in my head. I'm pulling at straws, so for now I'm going to put a pause on prototyping and get a solid document done.  I still need any materials I can get on Level Design for video games and I want to do some research by playing metal gear for the NES and SNES since metal gear has the idea of punishing players for going into open combat.
Also I wanted to thank everybody for viewing my blog so much, it really is good to know I have people supporting me. I would like to say that any comments or feedback would be appreciated whether it's on here Facebook or in person. If you're not friends with me on FB go to http://www.facebook.com/christoph.farley . Again thank you everybody for your support it really means a lot to me and I'm going to get a prototype out by the end of winter break for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment