Monday, March 18, 2013

5 short weeks left!

I had spring break this week so naturally I worked night and day tirelessly on my game and all my other school work so I would be ahead of the ball by the time school started again..... except not. In retrospect I'm not behind terribly behind but I'm definitely not ahead of the game.
My project is due in just 5 weeks from now! That being said I have to kick it into high gear. No more wasting time doing distracting tasks. I need to have a schedule made up day to day so I can get everything done. As of right now I'm simply making edits to the game that I have so far. I need to go in and learn about time lines and making bigger environments in Game Maker. I am realizing that the AI I have right now is not quite right for my game. I need to fix this by looking at different AI setups for enemies. I am realizing that I need to improve upon my coding skills in Game Maker greatly  (and other languages). This is probably going to take a couple years before I have true mastery over GML, but definitely worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment