Monday, January 28, 2013

just keep coding

I'm starting to get into my internship and I wish that there were more of me so I could get more done at once, but that's a completely different story. This week I got the player to move around the room, he can shoot a laser, and the user can have a dot follow them (this is going to be the girl in the game). When I got to school today I was told I'd be using a project management system this semester called Trello. I'm feel like it will help me be a lot more organized so that's always a good thing.
This week I am focusing on enemy AI. I am going to be looking at tutorials on YouTube to figure out convincing enemy movement and attack patterns. Once I'm done scouring the internet for help on the matter I'm going to create the AI based on what I learned and hopefully in about 2 weeks I will have a decent enough enemy AI so I can move on to personalizing it for each type of enemy.
Like I said I have an internship this semester which seems more like freelance work than an internship but that's a whole other story. I need to meet up with one of my clients tomorrow at 3 and get started on the project as soon as I'm done the meeting. These two projects are going to be battling for my attention in addition to my other classes (Spanish and human form and function).

No comments:

Post a Comment