Monday, December 10, 2012

When will this end?!

Winter break is so close the tension is palpable. I am going to miss college, but not really haha.
Anyway I didn't get much done this week mostly due to the fact that other projects consumed my week and will most likely consume this week since my senior thesis class just needs me to submit a document and present my project idea.
I've finished my final project proposal so now I can start actually working on the darn thing.
I don't expect to get much done this week either, maybe a little bit of the GDD depending on how much of my other projects I get done. As soon as I'm done typing this I am going to put up my Christmas tree and work on a website for another class. Then I have another game I need to work on heavily.
What isn't an obstacle? I've got the lure of video games and the desire to forsake all work and just let the semester ride out. I have several projects to get done and I have Christmas shopping that needs to get done before it's merely one week till Christmas and I'm stuck in last minute shopping madness. I got promoted to manager at McDonalds so I will be working more over the break that's a good obstacle cause I need the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment