Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Accountable

I haven't posted in a while and for good reason. Two weeks ago was finals and I was making sure everything was going well. This past week I was off of work, so I decided to give myself a little vacation before I dove back in to doing work. So my update is going to be a little different than it has been. I got to spend time with Michele, we had dinner at her aunt's house on Christmas Eve it was amazing. A 7 fish dinner: salmon, crab cakes, spaghetti and clams, green beans, wings. Everything was amazing. For Christmas I got her a ring and a bunch of stocking stuffers and she got me several games that I wanted gift cards 4 shirts 2 sweaters a  hoodie and 2 pairs of jeans. I even got to see her on Christmas day which was awesome cause I usually don't get to since we both have family obligations and all that.

Over the last two weeks I got my final project proposal done for my senior thesis class. Then I finished my dynamic web application project. That doesn't sound like a lot but it was, trust me.
I am about to continue working on my GDD. I'm going to go through everything except for the story, mostly because I want to be able to get a well fleshed out story that people will enjoy and reflect upon. This week I'm hoping to iron out different types of environmental weapons the player will be interacting with and I will be going through several tutorials in Game Maker.
The only obstacle throughout the weeks to come is myself and this internship that I am probably going to be starting next semester. I'll need to start looking into the Carona SDK, but I can't really say much about it because apparently there's a nondisclosure agreement I'm gonna have to sign.

If anyone notices that I'm not posting or that my posts all say I've gotten a little or nothing done, feel free to send me a message or something and tell me to get my butt in gear and start working. I'm using this blog to hold myself accountable for my work. Thanks all, hope you had a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment